Date(s) - 18/04/2018
Once again, Active Navigation is proud to sponsor the Metropolitan Maryland and Northern Virginia Chapters of ARMA International as they collaborate to present a full-day seminar packed with world-class speakers and cutting-edge topics.
This year’s seminar theme is the transition from paper to digital. Business leaders and information scientists have anticipated for decades that digital technology would be the great enabler for a paperless society, but making the digital transition has been more complex than anticipated. As information governance professionals champion adoption of digital strategies, technologies, and organizational behaviors — challenges and opportunities arise from leaving paper behind. Join us as we probe fascinating and emerging facets of this transition!
The opening keynote speaker is Brett Tarr, Counsel: Litigation, E-Discovery, & Information Governance at Caesars Entertainment Corporation. Other speakers include:
- Jason R. Baron, Esq., Of Counsel, Drinker Biddle
- Mark Fisk, IBM Global Services Public Sector
- Lisa Haralampus, National Archives and Records Administration
- Matt Hebert, U.S. Department of Justice
- Don Rosen, National Archives and Records Administration
- Sue Trombley, Iron Mountain
- Leslie Johnston, National Archives and Records Administration