Date(s) - 07/30/2019
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
From the first mile of active content creation and management (discovering and cleaning up data with File Analysis tools) to the last mile (preservation and access to long term digital assets) – end to end information governance has never been more critical. Too many organizations don’t apply a comprehensive approach, leaving them with information at risk, technology debt, and data loss exposure.
Using real-world examples and proven techniques, this session will explore how lifecycle governance of critical records, content and information across an enterprise can be streamlined by using an integrated, start-to-finish approach.
This webinar will address:
• How file analysis creates valuable insights around the location and usage of unstructured data
• Why an integrated data governance solution provides the most value for organizations
• The importance of preserving access to long-term, mission critical content
• How a cohesive data governance strategy can become a competitive differentiator
• What processes and technology are needed to manage risk associated with unstructured data management
With three experts from Active Navigation, Preservica and Integro, you won’t want to miss this webinar!